Soy products poisoned in US,soymilk contaminated

A batch of soy products in the US have been found to be contaminated with a pathogen that can cause an allergic reaction in humans, the US Food and Drug Administration said on Friday.

The agency has reported the poisoning of at least three batches of soy milk, the first of which was discovered in May, in the state of North Carolina.

The food was manufactured in a soy plant in New Jersey and imported to the United States by a company based in South Carolina.

In a statement, the FDA said the soy products were found to contain a protein known as Shingle-1, which was also found in another batch of Soylent.

It said the US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry had detected the protein in a test of samples taken from samples of the milk.

Affected US Soy Products The US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has said that samples taken of soy samples from New Jersey found Shingling-1 in a batch of milk tested in South Florida.

In addition, a test found Shedling-2, also known as Soylend, in a sample of Soymilk from Florida.

The FDA said it has been notified of the outbreak by the South Florida Food & Farm Bureau and that an investigation is ongoing.

Soy products are made from soybeans, a protein found in soybeans.

They are commonly used in many foods and drinks including milk, meat, pasta, soups, and cheese.

The US Department of Agriculture says there are around 15 billion tonnes of soybeans produced in the United State.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that Shingled-1 is the most common foodborne pathogen, with up to 3,000 cases in the world every year.

The WHO says Shingles is transmitted through the nose and can be passed from person to person through food.

It is not clear how the outbreak was transmitted, or how many people have been affected.

The food safety regulator said it was working to identify who may have been exposed to the virus.

The USDA said it would investigate the outbreak and would work with the FDA, the state health department and the New Jersey Department of Health to help ensure that the milk was consumed in a way that did not lead to illness.